Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Does this make sense??

The evenings tend to be spent catching up on the innumerable amounts of guidelines / process / requests for information.
I received a letter a few days ago which I glossed over.  I have just read it, (after reading loads of emails reminding me that I need to ensure no-one enters the care home post November 11 without double vaccination).  All staff are double vaccinated.  I have written before about inconsistencies, but this one left me open mouthed.  

It is from South Central Ambulance Service.  They remind me that double vaccination is required to enter care homes....  BUT THAT IT DOES NOT APPLY TO AMBULANCE STAFF AND AS SUCH THEY CAN"T GUARANTEE AMBULANCE STAFF ENTERING WILL BE VACCINATED.

The only words I have left are dismay, unfair, inconsistent.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Story Matters - the Covid Enquiry

 It’s a year since I last updated this blog.  I hope that this will be the last blog entry I ever write about Covid.  I have just written th...